Doctorate Research Based Programs
Our organization is acknowledged to offer various kinds of courses in one year certification, short term certificate courses and short courses as well. A direct examination is done for diploma, degree, post graduate and doctorate holders with three years of experience. Apart from this, short term courses are held regularly in different kinds of medicinal field. Special courses are only arranged for students from overseas on request where special arrangements are done. This is only done to offer them the convenience to learn basic things and course ranges from three days to six months depending on their requirements. Beside this, we also organize health aware programs, ranging from three to five days. The topic mainly covers health topics and lightens up the candidates with the assistance of health care professionals.
|Systems of Medicine
|Doctor of Philosophy in Alt. Medicine
||M.D. (A.M.) Passed
|Doctor of Science in Alt. Medicine
||M.D. (A.M.) Passed
- Doctor of Philosophy in Alternative Medicines Ph. D. (A. M.) Doctor of Science in Alternative Medicines D. Sc. (A. M.) (on Thesis / Research basis)
- ELIGIBILITY :
1) The candidate should have passed any Master Degree course from authentic institution.
2) The practitioners / Research workers who are practicing for the last 10 years. Minimum basic qualification in exempted.
- REQUIREMENT FOR THE AWARD : The candidate must have to submit an original & authentic research work (thesis) of at least 300 pages (on fullscape paper) in any branch of alternative medicine under the guidance of competent person or institution with prior approval of institution.
- ENCLOSURES REQUIRED : 4 copies of passport size photo, Photo copies of Qualification, Age Proof, Address Proof.
|Name of the Course
|Diploma Course (3 years)
|Degree Course (3 years)
|Degree Course (4 years)
|MD (A.M. / Bio / E.H.) (2 year)
|N.D. (Doctor in Naturopathy)
|Ph.D. (A.M.) (2 year)
Licential in Dental Alternative Science (LDAS)
- ELIGIBILITY : High School / 10th Pass or equivalent.
- DURATION : 1 year
- FEES : Rs. 8,500/-
Bachelor of Dental in Alternative Science (B.D.S. - A.M.)
- ELIGIBILITY : Intermediate / 10+2 Pass or equivalent
- DURATION : 4 years
- FEES : Rs. 12,800/-Y
Modes of Payment
- Demand Draft / Money Orders - To be drawn in favour of " "Institute of Alternative Medicines " payable at Delhi and sent to : Institute of Alternative Medicines , New Delhi , India.